Chuo International Patent Firm has a roster of professionals who have the necessary expertise to improve the intellectual property capabilities of our clients. All of our patent attorneys are veterans who work diligently to earn the trust of our clients.
- Registration number12525
- Specialty fieldsElectrical, machinery
Mr. Becchaku can handle not only patents and utility models, but also designs, trademarks, and litigation in all areas.
He has experience as an engineer and intellectual property officer in a company, and can make proposals and responses based on the through understanding of the client’s position.
He also knows many attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys in Japan and abroad, and through this network, he is able to provide optimal services to our clients.
- Mar 1992Graduated from Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Mar 1994Completed Master’s Degree, Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Apr 1994Joined Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., engaged in engine development
- Apr 2000Joined Chuo International Patent Firm
- Dec 2002Registered as a patent attorney (Registration number 12525)
- Oct 2005Appointed Managing Director of Chuo International Patent Firm
- Registration number11827
- Specialty fieldsMachinery, electrical, and information processing
Graduated from Department of Mechanical and Systems Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering, Okayama University
Mr. Muramatsu is the longest-serving attorney in our office. Based on his deep insight and many years of experience, he is able to determine the essence of an invention and is very much relied upon by our clients.
- Registration number16384
- Specialty fields Electrical, information processing, and chemistry
Completed Master’s Degree, Chemistry, School of Science and Engineering,
Ms. Kakuta has earned a strong reputation among our clients for her broad expertise, sharp insights, and proposals that meet their needs.
- Registration number10581
- Specialty fieldsElectrical, information processing
Completed Master’s Degree, Electronic Engineering, School of Engineering, Hokkaido University
Based on his extensive experience, Mr Nemoto is able to advise our clients on obtaining the rights that most appropriate for them.
We have proactively formed partnerships with outside experts to provide our clients with one-stop IP services.
Currently, we are working with Yasuhiro Kawabe, an attorney-at-law with expertise in intellectual property, for our dispute resolution work. Also, for general trademark issues, we collaborate with Iwao Nishikawa, who specializes in trademarks.